Friday, February 3, 2012

The Friday Funhouse

Video of the Week

This is an outstanding fly fishing-themed video from Indy band Active Child called Hanging On. It was directed by T.S. Pfeffer and Robert McHugh and has some beautiful and haunting imagery. I love it. Reminds me of early Style Council!



12 Things I WOuld Buy If Only I Could Afford THem

This B.C. Milam No. 4 Narrow Spool is a fine find.


What is up with this Lucky 13???


Instant Collection Alert: Heddon Hi-Tails.


Instant Collection Alert 2: Pennsylvania License Collection.



A Musky Walton Speed Bait…the original Alabama Rig???


Wow. This Bug-N-Bass is on fire!



A Heddon Spin Diver is always a nifty lure.



These Little Sac minnows are great contemporary folk art.


A Lew's Speed Spool in the box has attracted a lot of interest.


The Giant Heddon Runt is a BIG Runt.


A Coptes Mascotte Italian spinning reel is very nice.



On the other side of the globe is this Aussie Clasmi Crouch reel.



As always, have a great weekend -- and be good to each other, and yourself.

-- Dr. Todd

1 comment:

aslam said...

I love fishing. So thank you for your collection. This Bug-N-Bass is really so nice. I have been love with this Bug-N-Bass. Not only that your last picture of Aussie Clasmi Crouch reel is also nice. I was had a real. but I had lost that. I have remember to looking your reel. I Like carp fishing. Please write on carp fishing.