Friday, November 2, 2012

The Friday Funhouse


The Video of the Week

The most delightful exchange on fly fishing between two of my heros: David Letterman and Jimmy Kimmel.



12 Things I Would Buy If Only I Could Afford Them

This is the neatest fly tying chest you're likely to find from Wheatley.



This W&M Fre-Line spincast reel is super cool.



I covet this Winchester Simmons trade reel so bad!



Oh my. This Vom Hofe Tobique is superb.



This Zangi in the box is a great find.



A Fat Body 150 in the box is just incredible.



All time record for a Bronson Invader?



The CCBC Fintail Shiner is a pretty lure.



A CCBC Wiggler in the box is one of my favorite lures.



How about this cool "Dial-A-Depth" bobber?



I love Goldfish Shore on a River Runt spook.



Nothing beats a great wood Musky Jitterbug.



As always, have a great weekend -- and be good to each other, and yourself.

-- Dr. Todd

1 comment:

Unknown said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.