Friday, November 2, 2012

The Friday Funhouse


The Video of the Week

The most delightful exchange on fly fishing between two of my heros: David Letterman and Jimmy Kimmel.



12 Things I Would Buy If Only I Could Afford Them

This is the neatest fly tying chest you're likely to find from Wheatley.



This W&M Fre-Line spincast reel is super cool.



I covet this Winchester Simmons trade reel so bad!



Oh my. This Vom Hofe Tobique is superb.



This Zangi in the box is a great find.



A Fat Body 150 in the box is just incredible.



All time record for a Bronson Invader?



The CCBC Fintail Shiner is a pretty lure.



A CCBC Wiggler in the box is one of my favorite lures.



How about this cool "Dial-A-Depth" bobber?



I love Goldfish Shore on a River Runt spook.



Nothing beats a great wood Musky Jitterbug.



As always, have a great weekend -- and be good to each other, and yourself.

-- Dr. Todd

2 comments:

San Mah said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
scott davidson said...

"Please brighten up this waiting room," says my busy boss, one morning "Put some art on the wall." Admittedly, the room is on the drab side but as a car spare part supply office, I thought that not many of the clients coming through notice much of it.
From wahooart.com, I ordered online canvas prints about car art, of course, like this one http://en.wahooart.com/A55A04/w.nsf/OPRA/BRUE-5ZKEMR by Salvador Dali.