Friday, November 26, 2010

The Friday Funhouse

Video of the Week

Bing Crosby and the great "Satchmo" Louis Armstrong sing one of my all-time favorite fishin' songs.



Things I Would Buy If Only I Could Afford Them

John Waller Hills A History of Fly Fishing for Trout is a true classic.


This is a neat Folsom Arms trade rod made by Heddon.



And this is a rare Heddon trade rod for New Jersey's Bauer Sporting Goods.


These Meisselbach fly reels are a ton of fun.


This Pepper New Century Spinner and letterhead is a fun combo.


Dean Bros. was a predecessor of Jim Bagley Bait Co., and this reel oil bottle is very rare indeed.


The Hardy Palakona in exceptional condition is a nifty rod.


This Evinrude in its original case would be a wonderful find.


Red and White Closed Leg Luny Frogs in the box with hang tags will always get insane prices.


Gregory made the finest metal lures of the nineteenth century.


A Ringed CCBC Pikie in the box? Holy cow.


Wow. If I knew Glow Wurms were going to go for this much I would have bought 250 of them back when I had the chance...


This Heddon Lucky 13 is in a super tough color.


A Heddon Hi-Tail in Indy 500 Checkerboard is awesome!


Heddon Dummy Doubles are exciting, even in less than stellar condition.


Well, I have to say, I have never seen one of these Texaco lures before. Have you?


Winchester lures are beautiful.



As always, have a good and safe weekend, and be good to each other, and yourself.

-- Dr. Todd

No comments: