Friday, February 22, 2008

Friday Funhouse

The Friday Funhouse

Video(s) of the Week

A bonus video this week. As I am a sports radio junkie (great background noise while I'm working), I have listened to Mike & Mike in the mornings on ESPN. Not my favorite, mind you, but infinitely better than some (READ: the horrible Colin Cowherd). Anyway, this video was posted this morning of Mike Golic at the Bassmaster Classic and I had to put it up. Consider it a Friday Funhouse bonus!



A neat video of a 106 Pound Nile Perch.



Things I Would Buy If I Could Afford Them


I never knew vintage gas cans were collectable!


A Meek & Milam #1 would make a great addition to anyone's reel collection.


This is one super looking CCBC Sarasota


Instant Collection of the Week: Tiny Punkinseeds.


Speaking of punkinseeds, holy silver shore batman!


A nice South Bend Truck-o-Reno, the meanest looking musky bait around.


A nifty Fin-Nor tycoon fly reel in the box will make someone happy.


Very nice vintage lot of 9 Blind Eye Salmon Hooks for fly tying...


I love this Moonlight Polly Wog in the box.


Reason #498 to buy every tackle book ever released: Schmookler & Sils Forgotten Flies.


A nice Kimmich Mouse is a tough little micey to find


How often do you get a shot at a Shakespeare Albany Floating Bait?


Your Heddon of the Week: #100 Underwater Minnow in Aluminum in box!


Your Heddon of the Week #2: Black Sucker in the Box


Who wouldn't love a Detroit Glass Minnow Tube?


A W.D. Chapman Safety Deposit lure is ALWAYS a tough find.



Have a great weekend and be nice to yourself, and others.

-- Dr. Todd

No comments: