Friday, January 29, 2010

Friday Funhouse

Video of the Week

A shark bites a marlin in half.



Things I Would Buy If Only i Could Afford Them

An awesome Scottish metal lure by Gregory always makes the blood pressure rise.


This George Lawrence creel is awesome.


This South Bend Vacuum Bait is definitely a great find, especially in rainbow.


Oh my, those Heddon Magnum Torpedoes...


I love the Fin-Nor Gar Wood spinning reels.


You don't see these Ambassadeur 9000s very often at all.


How about a Heddon 3-35 in the box?


This is a classic early brass winch.


Purple Eel is such a pretty Creek Chub color.


The Jamison Coaxer in the box is a terrific lure.


How about a Giant Pikie in Pearl?


As I pointed out on ORCA's Reel Talk, I think this is a John Pepper reel and not a Pflueger.



That's all folks! Be good to each other and yourself.

-- Dr. Todd

No comments: