Friday, January 8, 2010

Friday Funhouse

The Friday Funhouse

Video of the Week

The Largest catch-and-release in history.



Things I Would Buy If Only I Could Afford Them
Another Perfect Hardy fly reel.


This Ambassadeur 5000C De Luxe is about the pinnacle of casting reel perfection.


Leonard Duracanes are not my cup of tea, but some people love 'em.


I love the Wee Dee but how do you display it with those pokey wires?


The Charles Ritz Parabolic has that touch of old world class.


A Chapman & Son Water Nymph is a very, very rare metal bait.


Shimano Twinpower, ACTIVATE!


Heddon Head-On Basser in Blue Scale is scarce as hen's teeth.


This Palomine from Pflueger has attracted a ton of interest.



I'm a sucker for the Howe's Vacuum Bait in the box.


A charming Charmer.


My all-time favorite bait: the Immell Chippewa.


This Dowagiac Basser is also a rare Heddon bait.


It must be Heddon week as this Sienna 150 is a super bait.




This Heddon Fly Rod Runtie is super hard to find in wood.


I've never seen this Police 911 Ambassadeur before.



It must be ABU week too, as this ABU 3000 is another scarce model.


A wooden CCBC Deepster in frog? Yes, please.



As always, have a great weekend, and be good to each other, and yourself.

-- Dr. Todd

No comments: