Friday, April 13, 2018

The Friday Funhouse


The Video of the Week

Growing up I was a huge Stan Laurel fan It's cool to see him fishing here in this ca. 1930 home movie.



12 Thing I Would Buy If Only I Could Afford Them

I absolutely LOVE these green splatter Paw Paw Platypus



This Agal Ambidex makes me miss my friend Ben Wright.



This is such an odd an endearing Henry Leepers Bass Lure.



This Red Flitter Heddon Punkinseed 9630 is a sweet bait.



These Winchester, Indiana made O.L. Williams Lure is cool.



The Shakespeare Whirlwind is such a primitive lure.



Magnum Torpedos are very popular in Japan.



One of my favorite lures is this Moonlight Floating Bait.



Not much of a fan of Winchester but this Wobbler is pretty cool.



These Wisconsin made Musky Suckers weigh like a pound. It's a massive musky bait!



The Live Action Frog is such a bizarre lure.



A Heddon 1931 Catalog is a glorious find.



As always, have a great weekend -- and be good to each other, and yourself.

-- Dr. Todd

1 comment:

Mobile app development company said...


Informative and helpful Post. Thanks for sharing. I want to share information about the Best Android app development services. The best Android app development services adopt agile methodologies for efficient development. Regular updates and transparent communication with clients ensure that the development process remains streamlined and on track. This iterative approach allows for flexibility, making adjustments based on client feedback.