Friday, September 7, 2012

The Friday Funhouse

Video of the Week

An awesome film from the 1930s about fly fishing and camping in the Cascade Mountains.



12 Things I Would Buy If Only I Could Afford Them

Love this Topper Japanese spinning reel in the box!


This is one rare South Bend line spool.


There are like six people in the world who would find this cool. I'm one of them.


Yeah. This Heddon bait casting outfit is pretty much IT.


If you picked this week to be the one with two line spools in it in the weekly pool, you're the lucky winner!


A Martin spinning reel salesman's sample is a fine find indeed.


This Red Wing Black Bird is a superb color on a CCBC plunker.


An awesome K&K animated minnow.


I like the simplicity of this vintage spring hook.


A dealer box of G.M. Skinner Mascalonge baits is a nifty find.


I usually don't list things with outrageous reserves or huge starting bids, but this H-I kit was too cute to pass up.


This is one neat Nichols bait in the box.


As always, have a great weekend--and be kind to each other, and yourself.

-- Dr. Todd

No comments: