Friday, May 6, 2011

The Friday Funhouse

Video of the Week: I don't recall if I posted this "How Its Made" clip on Penn Reels.



12 Things I Would Buy If Only I Could Afford Them

A marked Frederick vom Hofe is a superb reel.


This is one heck of a Bingo collection!


This is an unbelievably cool Horton Meek in the box.


A McMoines backstitched creel is a great find.


My favorite reel. Ever. STELLA!


Man do collectors ever love these Zara IIs.


A Jiffy Change salmon plug made for the Derby is a fun find.


I do like these Fenwick Lunkersticks.


A Decker underwater minnow is so rare.


Pflueger 2600s are really great Supremes.


Wow. This Old Pal minnow bucket has attracted HUGE collector interest.


This Glen L. Evans dealer's display kit will help you to ID just about any Evans fly rod lures.



As always, have a great and safe weekend. Be good to each other--and yourself!

-- Dr. Todd

2 comments:

Unknown said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Unknown said...

This post is awesome...


Bryan Shipp
Tampa Bay Fishing Charters

Tampa Bay Fishing