Friday, November 20, 2009

The Friday Funhouse

The Friday Funhouse
The Video of the Week: Swim Jigs for Bass



Things I Would Buy if Only I Could Afford Them
You don't see a Hastings Wilson Wobbler in the box very often.


This 1883 Edward vom Hofe reel is just delightful.


One of the hottest collectables are Tycoon tackle HRH rods.



While not the highest end item, the Carter Dunk's spoon fish was made only 50 or so miles from me, and is a nifty lure.


Scramble finish! Scramble finish!


I love the Jensen Frog Legs Kicker in the box. Such a nifty lure!



Instant Collection Alert: Rapala Mania!


The Clark Expert is a really great classic lure...


A Shapleigh/Heddon Bottle Nose bait is a super rare and cool bait.


I don't know who made this metal minnow (Gregory?) but it is sure a looker.


I've never seen a Millsite Three-Pack before!


This is a very tough Paw Paw Pike Caster.


Is this a fishing-themed crock?


What are you looking at, vacuum head?


Shark Tooth! Shark Tooth!


This Johnson Reel Peanut Bowl Stand is just what you need to ring in the holidays.



As always, have a great weekend, and be good to each other, and yourself.

-- Dr. Todd

No comments: