Monday, March 16, 2009

Pick the NCAA Brackets!

Just for fun I thought I'd put together a little bracket contest for Fishing for History guys and gals. I'm guessing a few of us will be obsessing this week about the NCAA basketball tournament. Test your acumen by joining the Fishing for History pick 'em group on ESPN.com -- it's free and will give you bragging rights if you win!

The group name is Fishing for History and you can access the page by CLICKING HERE.

You will need to create an ESPN.com account to join. It only takes a minute or so.

The password to join the group is: vomhofe

To the winner--I'll send a couple of free books from The Whitefish Press! Maybe some of you others will donate something in addition to make the prize a bit sweeter.

And as an added bonus, I'll even give you the winner ahead of time. In honor of my late friend Jack Bright, here is your 2009 NCAA National Champion:



-- Dr. Todd

No comments: