Friday, June 10, 2011

The Friday Funhouse

Video of the Week

Mark Fuhrman sends in his video of his nephew-to-be's 24 inch northern being inhaled by a musky! AWESOME SAUCE.



12 Things I Would Buy If Only I Could Afford Them

This Pflueger Templar 1419 3/4 will clean up very nicely indeed!


I always love these little Shakespeare 1740 HE tournament casters.


This 10th Anniversary St. Croix glass rod is a nifty thing.


I've held this Gayle #2 and I can tell you words do not describe how awesome it is in real life.


A Paul H. Young Perfectionist is a hell of a rod.


This K&K Animated Minnow and box is a world class combo.


I don't know if this was originally a fishing lure, but it is exceptionally cool.


Nothing better than a CCBC Gar.


A Woods Expert box even in rough shape is quite a find.


Bingo! With wings.


This Shur Strike baby shovel nose is a nice lure.



These five photo finish Heddon Sonics are really, really tough lures.



As always, have a good and safe weekend, and be good to each other, and yourself.

-- Dr. Todd

No comments: