Friday, January 18, 2008

Friday Funhouse

The Friday Funhouse

Video of the Week

Recently voted the worst informational ever...I present to you...the FISH PEN.



Things I Would Buy If I Could Afford Them

Here's a great collection of Pennsylvania resident fishing licences.


This is a nifty J.B. Crook fly reel.


I have been watching Doug English lures like this go through the roof. Good for them. I like Texas tackle a lot.


This is a really neat 1915 Caille Bros. antique motor.


What's a great go-with for your Talbot reels? Why, a Talbot Reel Co. set of binoculars.


This is a rare Heddon Black Sucker in Musky, scarce even in this condition.


The Rolls Royce of Reels: The B.F. Meek & Sons #2 Reel.


Another Texas lure that's grown popular is the Nichols Shrimp.


Since its cold out I got a kick out of this is a great hand-forged eel spear.


My favorite rod this week is this nifty Pinky Gillum 10 foot model in its original tube.


Old fishing pictures are always a great collectible, and this photo of a woman in fishing gear is no exception.


This is a nice Ed. vom Hofe ca. 1883 fly reel.


What to go with your 1883 Ed. vom Hofe fly reel? How about a classic marked vom Hofe gaff hook.


Reason #712 to buy every tackle book when its available: The Fish Decoy Vol. I by the Kimballs.


Reason #713 to buy every tackle book when its available: The Fish Decoy Vol. II by the Kimballs.



That's it for this week. Have a safe and happy weekend, and be nice to each other and yourself.

-- Dr. Todd

No comments: