Thursday, April 28, 2011

Lang's Top 7

Lang's Top 7

With Lang's Auction coming up this weekend, I am reminded that I have not given my "Best Of" list which I have done for the past several years. Mea culpa--it happened to fall at a particularly busy end of the semester for me. But I will try to make up for it by giving you my "Lang's Top 7" from the weekend's upcoming auction.

In honor of the passing of Stan Bogdan, we start out with this "0" salmon reel. What a beauty…



You aren't going to find a rarer reel than this J.F. and B.F. Meek baitcaster.


I love this 13' Conroy rod.


1870s era catalogs come around so rarely, that this Peck & Snyder is a bit of a marvel.


This Bug-A-Boo in a box is SO RARE.


The Dreadnought is one of the great classic lures of all time.


I think this Paul Bunyan fly rod dealer display card is excellent.



So many nice items…check them out for yourself by Clicking Here!

-- Dr. Todd

No comments: