Friday, April 1, 2011

The Friday Funhouse

The Video of the Week

Watch an ORCA steal a tuna from an angler.



12 Things I Would Buy If Only i Could Afford Them

Holy, holy, holy pricey Winchester spinners, batman!


I believe the Shakespeare Miller Autocrats are really underappreciated big game reels.


A French-made Pezon et Michel fly rod is a nice find.


This is a nifty Ed. vom Hofe Model 560.


Oh do I love these Shimano Stella reels!


This Heddon King Basser in pike scale is a great example, especially in the box.


True story. I fished with this exact Heddon Punky Spook for about a hundred hours when I was a kid, and NEVER caught a single fish on it. Worst. Fishing. Lure. Ever.


I also like this Shakespeare Bicentennial #1975.


This is one super rare Bagley DB3!


And the Winchester escalating price tour continues with this single action fly reel.


This Aussie Seamartin Mark II sill bring a very, very good price.


I like this WIlson Wobbler in the box a lot.



As always, have a good and safe weekend, and be good to each other, and yourself.

-- Dr. Todd

No comments: