Friday, January 4, 2013

The Friday Funhouse


The Video of the Week
A great video showing a large female musky mating with a smaller male.



12 Things I Would Buy If Only I Could Afford Them

This Winston bamboo fly rod is amazing.



Hungry, Hungry Jack! Gobble 'em up and they always come back for more…



Winchester Multi-Wobblers are very popular, especially in the box.



A Nick Mousel creel has attracted a bit of attention.



I like this Bite-Em-Bate Indiana wood minnow!



A Heddon Lucky 13 in clear is very cool.



Underwater Minnows are a real bargain these days, and this Heddon 150 in Green Crackleback is superb.



A classic South Bend Underwater Minnow is a nice find.



A Ken Hedmark musky oil painting would lake great in a den.



It takes a lot for me to say I have never seen a reel before, but I have never seen this Black River 500 before.



This is an ultra cool Mitchell 308 in the box.



A Pezon et Michel Luxor spinning reel is an early example of a game-changing design.



As always, have a great weekend -- and be nice to each other, and yourself!

-- Dr. Todd

No comments: