Friday, August 24, 2012

The Friday Funhouse

Video of the Week

A 1920s style fishing adventure…very well done.



12 Things I Would Buy If Only I Could Afford Them

This awesome Hasting Fluted Wobbler was sold by Wm. Frankfurth of Milwaukee.

Love this JVH reel made for William Mills.


I don't know what a Heddon Wilburn special is, but it sure is pretty.

A Shakespeare Revolution in the box is always a fun find.

I think Shakespeare makes the finest underwater minnows.

Paul Bunyan Dinkies on the card is a superb find.


CCBC Tarpon Pikie in the box? Yes, please.

Ringed Pikies? Such a strange and interesting bait.


This is just a beautiful nineteenth century reel.


The Wilder-Dilg is among my favorite Heddon lures, and none are more colorful than the Venable's Charmer.


This Heddon ABU Hi-Lo in the River Runt box is very, very rare.

Man, this Paw Paw ice decoy is so rare.


As always, have a superb weekend -- and be kind to each other, and yourself.

-- Dr. Todd

No comments: