Friday, December 14, 2007

Friday Funhouse

The Friday Funhouse

Video of the Week

Anderson Cooper from CNN wants to go Noodling...



Things I Would Buy If I Could Afford Them

Your Heddon of the week is this unbelievable combo


Has there been a nicer fly reel on eBay than this 1906 Hardy Perfect Special?


One of my all-time favorite lures: The Pflueger Maybug.


Nat Uslan is one of my favorite rodmakers, and here is a nice example of his five-sided work.


This Lurette Living Bait Lureby the Canadian Needle & FIshing Tackle Company (CN&FT) is a very rare Canadian lure.


Here is a nice Shakespeare underwater minnow in a beat-up box.


These CCBC side-hook Sarasotas do not come around very often.


River Runt Spooks are always popular, particularly when they are in Yellow Water Wave...


This is only the second Freeport Hook in the original wooden box I have seen.



Have a safe and happy weekend!

-- Dr. Todd

No comments: