Friday, January 7, 2011

The Friday Funhouse

The Video of the Week

Both parts of the great 1947 film the Battling Bluefins.





12 Things I Would Buy if Only I Could Afford Them

Hey! The World's Largest Creel is back…(truck not included).


Or, instead, you could buy this regular-sized-but-still-awesome George Lawrence creel.


This Granger Victory has attracted a huge amount of attention.


Heddon Spin Divers in any condition are all sweetness and light.


Two fishing-themed tobacco tins are…have…well, check them out yourself.


Sakes alive. This early Stan Gibbs is just incredible!


I once traded a Yellow Shore Punkinseed #730. I regret it to this day.


I always love the Howe's Vacuum Bait


Don't know much about C.P. Slechta, but I do know this is a beautiful spearing decoy.


This Ocean City Panama 12/0 big game reel is pretty spectacular.


We don't often profile South Bend lures, but this musky trolling minnow is A-OK in my book.


I have NO idea what to make about this vintage musky lure…but I like it.



As always, have a safe and happy weekend, and be good to each other, and yourself.

-- Dr. Todd

No comments: