Friday, May 23, 2014

The Friday Funhouse


The Video of the Week

This is a pretty cool 1954 video of bass fishing on Lake Mojave



12 Things I Would Buy If Only I Could Afford Them

This Seamaster Reel makes me wish that Dr. Tim O'Brien's book on Seamaster was already done!



An Ed. vom Hofe 6/0 Restigouche is pretty special.



Don't know much about this Rolf Balansia lure but it's really well made.



I never get tired of the "Hungry Jack" joke when I see these!



DAM Everready baits in the box? Oh my.



A Heddon Musky Crazy Crawler in the box is pretty cool.



Any time you see an Ocean City in a wooden box, it's pretty cool.



A Turbulent Lure in the box is a nice find.



Love the big scales on this Heddon 150.



A Moonlight in the box is always a fun bait.



Like this Rapala store display!



This is an exceptional CCBC Pikie Minnow in Blue Head/White.



As always, have a great weekend, and be nice to each other--and yourself!

-- Dr. Todd

No comments: