Friday, November 4, 2011

The Friday Funhouse

The Video of the Week

Don't forget to check out the Fishing For History Fishing Video Tumblr Archive where all the videos we've ever posted are stored!

A woman loses a 50-inch Northern Pike next to the boat...I'd be bummed beyond belief!



12 Things I Would Buy If Only i Could Afford Them

This George Lawrence 1932 catalog is chock full of history on this famed creel maker.


The Pepper Roamer is an iconic bait.


This nifty card of 12 A&I Go Getters is a great find.


Glass Minnow Traps are on fire, and this McSwain Jr. is a great one.


This 1877 Evans & Son Eagle Claw is a great classic auto striking hook.


This Miller's Reversible Minnow is an awesome vintage lure.


This Chris Henshaw-made vom Hofe clone is an awesome, awesome reel.


The Donaly Red Fin Minnow is superb.


A Shakespeare 5-hook Underwater Minnow is a tremendous find!


I do love these J.A. Coxe L.A. made reels.


I enjoy these Colorado Floating Moths even if they always make me think of the late Cliff McDaniels.


Diggin' this wonderful Shmoo plug in the box!



Have a great weekend, and be good to each other, and yourself.

-- Dr. Todd

No comments: