1) The Romanian National Carp Fishing Team finds ingenious way to win the world championship.
2) The last fish hook maker in Redditch has hung up his forms.
3) Chinese fisherman nets fish worth cool half million.
4) Jim Hardy of the famed firm has passed away.
5) Why Buck Perry is such a fishing legend.
6) Northwestern tackle gets profiled in this awesome article from The Seattle Times.
7) A neat article on cane rod maker Walter Babb.
8) Sad news--Normark co-founder Ray Ostrom has passed away. Plus a nifty history of Rapala.
9) Dennis Bryant of Toledo--noted luremaker--gets profiled.
10) Sad news--man drowns while trying to save his fishing rod
11) Just an awesome article on Ted Juracsik, the man who changed fly fishing forever.
12) The new Karl Lagerfeld Chanel Fishing Rod is what all the chic anglers will be fishing with.
13) Kent Romney (Mitt's Cousin) is a tackle manufacturer…down Mexico way.
14) Young girl is a fly-tying phenom.
15) A big fish tale to beat them all.
16) Very sad news: Former Strike King owner and noted tackle rep Ray Murski passes away.
17) A dying wife presents her husband with a special gift: a bamboo fly rod.
18) Jimmy Kimmel's fly fishing guide to the Rockies.
19) Syracuse's skinniest building -- a former tackle shop -- is up for sale.
20) One of our favorites around here, the Fly Fishing Rabbi Eric Eisenkramer, is interviewed on NPR.